This removeable lifting system is designed for facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pools.
The Splash! Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADA/ABA 2004). In addition to the standard configuration, the Splash! lift is also available in Hi/Lo, Spa, Extended Reach and Mariner versions. The Splash! lift semi-permanently installs into your pool deck via anchor, and can be easily removed for winter storage. 359° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
The Splash! Extended Reach series is for use with pools with unusual gutter configurations that require a longer reach to the water line.
- Meets or exceeds Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADA/ABA 2004)
- 400 pound lifting capacity
except for the Extended Reach, which has a 300 pound lifting capacity
- Completely portable – no deck fixtures and easy to move by one person
- Conveniently stores away when not in use
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery
- User operable via waterproof hand control
- 359 ° rotation ensures a safe transfer area
- Made from powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum
- Includes battery, charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, stainless steel anchor socket with cover, footrest and seat belt assembly
*Lifting capacity of the Extended Reach model is 300 lb/136
- 400-0000 Caddy
- 500-1000 Spineboard Attachment
- 170-1000 Arm Rest Assembly
- 900-2000 Stability Vest
- 940-3000 Total Cover
- 100-1400 Wireless Controls
- 940-1000 Mast Cover
- 960-1000 Mariner Sling
This accessory item can be retrofitted to a lift. The armrests are available in white, for PAL and Splash models, and in gray, for the aXs.
- Splash! Hi/Lo—A variation of the Splash! useful for facilities that
have both in-ground pools and above ground spas.
- Splash! Spa—Designed for use with spas up to 48 in/122 cm
above the deck.