Cast Iron Butterfly Valve Features:
- Designed for swimming pool, irrigation and water systems.
- Water body features 4 alignment holes.
- Lever lock handle(spring loaded) provides excellent manual control for balancing or shut off services.
- Notched throttling plate allows balancing in 10 degree increments in any position desired withing 90 degree arc rotation of the disc.
- Positive bubble-tight shutoff with miniumu torque
- Seat face eliminates need for flange gaskets.
- Phenolic backed seats prevent collapse, are stretch resistant, blowout proof and field replacable.
- EPDM seats temperature rated at -30 degree F to 275 degree F.
- 416 stainless steel shaft
- Bidirectional dead-end capability for 250 psi (2 degree - 12 degree).
- Compatible with ANSI 125/150 flanges.
- Valves meet AWWA C-504-87 section 5 proof of design tests.
- Designed to comply with MSS SP-67 and APt 609.
- Available with ductile iron, ENP plated (HBFV Series) or aluminum bronze (BF8200 Series) discs
- Manufactured for AGI in an ISO 9002 facitliy.