Model # FPAL-WHT
Alternate Part #'s FPAL-WLED-TR
PAL-2000 White Light
(FPAL-WLED-TR-Old Part Number) New Part Number FIBFLED-C-TR
50w, 12V, Underwater Light with 10,000 hour Xenon lamp, complete assembly with 80 ft. cord, locking
nut, and seal. Must use UL listed outdoor transformer. Light includes blue, green, and clear lenses
A soft evenly distributed light is now possible from the molded prismatic lens design that provides the PAL-
2000 with an outstanding illumination eliminating the end shadow effect common with other existing
pool lights. The PAL-2000 light is available with a 10,000 hour life xenon lamp or with a 100,000 hour
color change LED array. The PAL-2000 operates from a safe 12V supply and is UL approved. The PAL-
2000 has a unique extraction system allowing the light to be simply removed from the pool wall when the
lamp has to be replaced as illustrated below.
Light - Medium Interior Color: 200-225 sq ft.
Medium - Dark Interior Color: 175-200 sq ft.
- NEW! Color synchs with Light Streams Products.
The color PAL-2000 can color synch with the new 2010, CLS-2
version of Light Streams LED water features.
- Compact Size. 60% smaller than normal pool lights.
- Flush Fit to Pool Wall. The other lights protrude off the wall.
- Even Light Distribution. No other light has a flexible molded
- Side Light Feature. The end shadow effect common in other
lights has been eliminated.
- Long Lamp Life. Fitted with an extra bright, 10,000 hr 12v, 50w,
- Clip-On Colored Lenses. Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Clear.
- Color Change Digital Array. Can be fitted with a 100,000
hour color change LED Array with color lock on six different colors
or two color change modes.
- Fully Approved Product. UL Listed E239438
- No Earth Bonding Required. Due to fully insulated design.
- Non Leak Water Seal. No polycarbonate materials used to
make the seal.
- Flexible Lens. Absorbs pressure increase due to the expanding
air when light is on.
- Encapsulated Cable Terminations. Ensures no external cable
or water seal deterioration due to heat.
- Kits Available. PAL and WIRTRAN Wireless Light Control
combo kits are available. See page 8.