Part # R6350TI-E-HC
Part # R6350TI-E-HC
Manufacturer Code 013309
Availability Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery - Please allow 3- 4 weeks for delivery
Who ever thought doing something good for the environment would also save you money? It's true! A Raypak heat pump is built with the latest eco-friendly R410A refrigerant that operates more efficiently than R-22. But the most amazing aspect of a heat pump pool heater is its operating efficiency compared to gas heaters. A heat pump operates at 5 to 6 times the efficiency of a standard gas, oil or electric pool heater. If you live in an area where your natural or propane gas costs have out-paced your electricity costs, the savings can be big. The chart illustrates just how much money can save using average energy cost data.
Controls - Analog
Controls - Digital
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply;
1. if the product has been moved from its original place of installation, or if the original
owner no longer owns the property where the original installation was made;
2. if the product is not properly installed with a pool or spa by a qualified licensed installer in
accordance with applicable local codes and ordinances, good trade practices, and the
manufacturer’s installation instructions;
3. if the rating plate(s) or serial number(s) are altered or removed;
4. if the product is modified in any way, or non-factory authorized accessories or other
components are used in conjunction with the product;
5. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
6. to damage, malfunctions or failures from abuse, act of nature, accident, fire, flood, freeze,
lightning or the like;
7. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from [or due to] connected system control
8. performance problems caused by improper sizing of the heater or electric service
voltage, wiring or fusing;
9. use of any attachment, including any energy saving device not authorized by the
10. to damage, malfunctions or failures from misuse or neglect, including but not limited to,
freeze-ups, operating the heater with the cabinet door off, having flow restrictions or
obstructions between the heater outlet and the pool/spa, or not maintaining a proper
chemical balance (PH level must be between 7.4 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 100
and 150 PPM. Total dissolved solids (TDS) must be no greater than 3000 PPM)
What type of Warranty does this pump offer in Central California
Hi. There is no special warranty for Central California, the warranty info and terms are explained in the Raypak Heat Pump Warranty sheet.
In addition to cooling a pool does a chiller provide heating benefits on cold days?
Yes, that model is a heat pump first with a cooling benefit, it provides both. I use to live in Coachella Valley, CA in the desert where it was 120 degrees everyday in the summer times and my heat pump had a chiller as well. Great feature for regions that get that hot in the summer times and heat pump works great in the winter time.
What type of warranty does this heat pump offer in Florida?
The warranty for the heat pump in Florida is 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor.