Since its introduction in 1997, the PAL (Portable Aquatic Lift) has become the industry standard for portable swimming pool access.The completely portable PAL is the perfect accessory for any commercial aquatic facility. The PAL Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADA/ABA 2004). In addition to the standard configuration, the PAL lift is also available in Hi/Lo and Spa versions. 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area..
- Meets or exceeds Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADA/ABA 2004)
- 300 pound lifting capacity
- Completely portable – no deck fixtures and easy to move by one person
- Conveniently stores away when not in use
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery
- User operable via waterproof hand control
- 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area
- Made from powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum
- 170-1000 Arm Rest Assembly
- 900-2000 Stability Vest
- 920-2000 Total Cover
- 100-1400 Wireless Controls
- 500-1000 Spineboard Attachment
Optional, flip-up armrests are available for all lifts. This accessory item can be retrofitted to a lift. The armrests are available in white, for PAL and Splash models, and in gray, for the aXs.
- PAL Hi/Lo – A variation of the PAL
useful for facilities that have both inground
pools and above ground spas.
- PAL Spa – Designed for above ground
pools and spas up to 48” above the
Lift Type (Installation):
Rechargeable battery 24V