Part # NFC3960
Alternate Part #'s 16506, 31114, C-8465, C8465, FC-3960, FC3960, PWK45N, PWK60, PWK65, R173485, XLS-810
HIGH QUALITY POOL & SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES
- Our generic replacement cartridges are less expensive than the original manufacturers' brands yet still meet the same high quality standards. The key components of a cartridge - filter media, core, and end cap - are all designed for maximum water flow and cartridge life.
- The filter media is point bonded polyester with even fiber distribution which results in an even dirt load and increased water flow.
- The Sharp & Uniform pleated media provides filtration area (square footage) that meets or exceeds the original manufacturers' specifications.
- An open core design provides sturdy support for the media without restricting flow. Increased flow rates result in less wear on the pump and reduced energy usage.
- Anti-microbial end caps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew while supporting the core and media.
- Banded Pleats maximize flow during operation, and help to reduce the frequency of cleaning. Banded pleats also make the cartridge easier to clean.
- We carry thousands of generic cartridges to replace all of the most popular OEM brands such as Sta-Rite, Pentair / Pac Fab, Hayward, Purex, American Products, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Coleman, and more.
You should consider the Microban version of this filter!
Why Microban Protection?
Water and an ample food source provide the ideal condition for bacteria to quickly multiply and grow. In fact, on an unprotected surface, some microbes can double in number every 20 minutes. And only when they’ve multiplied to hundreds of thousands, can they actually be seen by the naked eye.
The images below show bacteria growth on a standard pool filter cartridge versus a pool filter cartrdge infused with Microban® antimicrobial protection over a 24 hour period.
After viewing these images, you can see how Microban® protection begins to work immediately, disrupting key bacterial cell functions so that bacteria are unable to grow or reproduce on the surface. While on the unprotected surface, bacteria quickly multiply.
Top End Cap
Bottom End Cap
Caldera Spa (Watkins)
Bottom Inside Diameter:
65 sq. ft.