Statuary & Fountain Magnetic Drive Submersible Pumps?
- Statuary pumps are available in 75, 145, and 210 GPH.? These pumps are perfect for smaller decorative fountains, bird baths, ?and spitters.
- Cord Length = 5'8",
- OutputTubing Size = 1/2 inch
- Energy efficient
- Built-in flow control to regulate output
- Internal foam pre-filter
- 2-Year Warranty?
- Replacement Impellers available (see drop down menu above)
Statuary Pump Size 75 GPH, 145 GPH, 210 GPH
Gallons per Hr 2, 25, 135, 190
Gallons per Hr 4,0, , 20,110
Maximum Total?Head,2.5 ft, ,4 ft, 4 ft?
Maximum Power Draw 5 watts, 9 watts, 12 watts
Height2 7/8 2 7/83"
Width1 3/4 1 3/4 2 1/2"
Depth 2 3/8 2 3/8 3 1/4"
- SELECTING A PUMP: Choosing a pump for a water garden should be based on a few job requirements. Desired flow, pumping height and electrical costs are all factors that need to be considered. The higher the pump needs to push water, the less flow you are going to get out of that pump. The Aquascape Pond Kits come with pumps sized to turn a pond over at least once per hour. You should try to make sure your pump application follows the same guideline. If your applications' pumping height is close to maximum pump shut off height, substitute the next larger pump available. High efficiency pumps are a higher quality, will last longer, use less electicity, warrenteed longer, cost more initially but will save you more money over the life of the pump. If project budget constraints are a concern, use a less expensive low efficiency pump.
- Pumps should be run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep the ponds ecosystem functioning properly