Chlorinating Concentrate Granular
This is a blend of specially mixed chlorine for the more demanding requirements of high-temperature spa and hut tub disinfection.
- Especially designed for use in hot water
- Add 1/2 oz. per 500 gallons of water.
- Wait 5 minutes then check chlorine residual. Residual must be between 2 to 3 ppm to enter spa water. Add more Chlorinating Concentrate Granular until the residual is reached.
Maintenance (daily) :
- Chlorinating Concentrate granular should be added daily or as necessary to maintain 2 to 3 ppm residual chlorine.
- Test frequently.
- When adding additional Chlorinating Concentrate Granular, broadcast over the surface of the water and allow 5 minutes before testing.
Heavy usage or the use of oils or lotions may increase the chlorine demand of the spa or hot tub resulting in the need for more frequent checks of chlorine residual.
Ozone and mineral purifiers.
Chlorine sanitizing system.