This product maximizes the available chlorine in pools and is designed to reduce chlorine loss from sunlight exposure.
- Stops chlorine loss due to excessive sunlight.
- The most effective and economical use of our stabilized chlorine chemicals will be obtained if the pool water is first stabilized by adding an initial 30 ppm of STABILIZER to the pool.
- To obtain a 30 ppm level, add 1 pound of STABILIZER to the pool for each 4,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add STABILIZER slowly to surface skimmer. Make sure filter is clean with full pressure drop. Recirculate water for at least 6 hours.
- Maintain a cyanuric acid level of 30-50 ppm using a suitable test kit. Check the concentration of cyanuric acid periodically at least once a year.
A properly stabilized pool will significantly reduce rapid dissipation and loss of chlorine caused by chemical reaction in intense sunlight. Chlorine Stabilizer acts as a "shield" against such loss.
Maximizes chlorine efficiency.
See more pool chemicals.