How To: Identify & Find Above Ground Pool Parts

How To: Identify & Find Above Ground Pool Parts

0 thoughts on “How To: Identify & Find Above Ground Pool Parts

  1. Just sent some pictures of my pool I’m looking for the bottom rail but I really don’t know if it’s a 27 or 28 foot pool

  2. I am in need of a bottom rim and the bottom stabilizers, when we took down the pool from the people we purchased it from there was non salvageable. They were so rusted that they just crumbled. The only number we have is to the top stabilizers and that number is 20661. There is no name on the pool either.

    1. As we say in the blog, if all else fails, send a picture of your pool.

      Contact Inyo. That’s right, with a few pictures of your pool, our part department will try to identify the make and model. All we need is a picture of the upright, top rail, top cap and wall pattern. It also helps if you provide additional information like age, size and material of the pool. With that information we’ll do our best to birddog your pool’s parts.

      Just email those pictures to and we’ll get you up and ready for the pool season.

  3. I just sent a email including pictures of my pool that I just had gotten from a elderly couple. Its a 17 yr old pool and I need the name of the pool and parts for it. Thanks in advance.

  4. I have a question about Pool caps . I recently bought a used pool and paid someone to install it for me and everything looks great. However now I have contracted someone to build a wraparound deck completely around it and before he starts building up against the pool I thought it would be a good idea to replace the old pool caps as some of them seem to be loose. I bought some new caps from a local pool equipment dealer. However when I got home I thought all I would have to do would be is to remove the two screws on the bottom and click everything back in with the new pieces and then replace the two screws. However it seems now that there is another screw that is down on the bottom attaches to the post however here is the main question how do I get to that screw that is inside the post that is holding the bottom portion of the pool cap on to replace it without undoing the whole pool?

    1. Ok, first we need to figure out what pool you have. We might be able to find an instruction booklet or owner’s manual to help you get off the top cap.

      Do you have any make and model information?

  5. I’m trying to figure out what size/kind of return skimmer I need for my pool. Is there a way to measure to see or is there standard sizes for a 24 ft round above ground pool?

    1. The are two types skimmers, widemouth and standard. Unfortunately, each skimmer manufacturer has their own set of dimensions for those categories. But I use the rule of thumb for a/g pool skimmer replacements: replace it with the exact same model or go bigger. It guarantees the skimmer will fit, or you can cut a bigger hole to accommodate the larger size. Obviously, you can’t go smaller because there will be gaps.

  6. I need replacement bolts for my galvenized 52″ x 33′ round pool, I do not know the brand. I misplaced them during a move.

  7. I sent several pictures I’m looking to find model name so I can find bottom rail and stabalizers I think? I bought my pool off a garage sale and am now kicking myself for it because we can find the parts we need

  8. I need the base rails for an older pool. Do you have parts for older above ground pools? How long does it take you to ship out parts like these if you have them?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Looking for pool parts?

Copyright © 2020 INYOpools All rights reserved