Above Ground Pool Metal Caps

  • Last Post 1 weeks ago
KGrin2022 posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi - We have a couple of caps on the top of our above ground pool that have rusted over the years. Is it possible to paint these?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRich posted this 2 weeks ago

Yes.  Your local home center (Ace Hardware, Lowe's, or Home Depot) will have a variety of great paints and primers to keep your old metal caps looking good for many years.  Just ask the person at the paint counter if you are not sure what paint you need.  

  • Liked by
  • KGrin2022
KGrin2022 posted this 1 weeks ago

 Thank you very much. I will do that.