B2842 correct motor for Jandy Stealth SHPM2.5?

Hello, two part question, thanks in advance.

1. I have Jandy SHPM2.5 with an AO Smith 193994 Motor. According to previous posts and answers it appears that the correct replacement motor (mine has bearings that sound like air sirens) is B2842. Is this 1.5HP motor a correct pairing with the Jandy Stealth 2.5HP label pump assembly? Im wondering if previous owners just replaced with incorrect pump (it ran fine for me for 4 years, but after 2 years I started getting “low flow” errors on my pool heater). Is it ok to jump up to the 2.0 HP motor or could that be unsafe?

2. I have an Aqualink RS with Jandy PDA controlling my pool and hottub, but the PDA died. I would like to switch to iAqualink to control by phone/tablet. Is it as simple as just getting the “iAquaLink Kit w/Rev R firmware (2007-After) - IQ900” and connecting that to my Aqualink system?

Bonus question! - if I CAN just connect the iAqualink, can I get a two speed motor so that i can run the low speed for freeze control mode in the winter? Rather, does iAqualink with the Aqualink RS control box allow setup of two speed motors?

Supporting pictures:

Hello PoolNinja123456 - Your motor does not match your pump model. Unless they downsized the impeller, you have the incorrect motor. The correct motor should be model B2843.

The IQ900 would be the correct upgrade kit if your Aqualink was manufactured 2007 and after. It is a pretty simple setup. Check out the quick start guide.

You can control a 2-speed motor with the Aqualink. The motor would be model B2984. You would require a 2-speed relay, part number 6796.