Bottom rail

I have a Atlantic pool  Modle # J3000, it is 12 x52, purchased in 2001

i May be needing a bottom rail or two  replaced .

i am wondering if you have any or a replacement that would fit

The original steel bottom rails are no longer available. The replacement is resin. The part number for the resin rim is part number 1460181. The resin bottom plate is part number 1320170.

Unfortunately, both of those resin options are out of stock for the remainder of 2019.

Well I hope I don’t need them ASAP . My pool is still under warranty , so I hope they figure something out .

why they discontinue parts when there are pools still out there or don’t keep better track of their stock is very upsetting .

it is not right , there are people who take care of their pool  so they last . it’s like they are trying to force you to buy a new pool.

Well if I end up needing the rail and can’t get it , the pool is coming down and I will be filing a complaint for them not honoring the warranty .

Thanks again

Chris Strunk

I’d recommend trying www.mypoolwarranty.com. That is a site that the manufacturer set up for pool owners who are looking to replace parts under warranty.

I sent them an Email yesterday. They forwarded it to Canada were the head office is .

waiting to hear back from them

thank you for all your help and. information

sincerely.

Chris Strunk

1 Like

Good luck, Chris.