Cantar Pool

  • Last Post 15 June 2017
tattuu posted this 11 June 2017

I have a Cantar Estate 52", 18'x33', oval swimming pool. The number on the catalog is 1920362.

I am in need of a couple of inner and outer top connetors. Are there any direct replacement parts for these items?

Thank you

Steve Mormino


Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 14 June 2017

Hello Steve - Does your top cap look like the one below? If so, the replacement top cap for the Cantar Estate is part number 1490592. The inner part for that cap is part number 1490497.

Wilbar Top Cap Lower Estate (Single) - 1490592

tattuu posted this 15 June 2017

I think that is it. Thank you very much.

InyoRob posted this 15 June 2017

You're welcome. Thank you for shopping with Inyo!