Century Centurian 1.5 hp pump motor replacement Ultra-Flow

Hello. I need to replace my existing pump motor and wish to purchase the pump motor and necessary gaskets for the pump motor and the pump itself. Here are a few photos of my existing equipment… The model # on the pump housing is Pac Fab 38468600 and it is the Ultra-Flow pump. The pump motor that I think is the correct one is the Century 1.5 HP Square Flange 56Y Full Rate EE Motor - B2842. Will you please confirm that this is the correct pump motor and recommend a gasket set that will include the pump motor gaskets as well as the pump gaskets. Thank you.

Yes, the correct replacement motor is model B2842. The correct seal kit for your Ultra-Flo pump is part number GOKIT20.

We’ve emailed you a quote for these two items. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks Rob. There is one more thing. The inlet (upper) connection to my cartridge filter housing is dripping while the pump runs. The filter is a Pentair Clean & Clear Plus model CC320P. From the parts diagram, it looks like the likely culprit is the “O” ring (assuming that nothing is cracked). Do you agree? If so I’ll add it (part # 4655-378) to my cart and purchase the motor, gasket set and o-ring.

I would agree that the bulkhead o-ring is the likely cause of the leak. I’m showing part number 4655-37A.