Chlorinator

Hi,

Last year, I purchased a new T15 chlorinator from you and this year a new PCB AquaLogic circuit board.  The installation of the new circuit board at the beginning of the season solved the issue I had with running the chlorinator as it wouldn’t work previously.  However, within the past few weeks, the chlorinator just turns off and I have to turn it back on through the panel in the diagnostic menu.  Is there a reason it would just shut off?  Could the flow sensor be faulty?  Thanks in advance.

Adam Tolley

The flow switch can malfunction and stay closed when the filter pump is not running. This causes the cell to stay energized without any water flow, resulting in it reading low salt.

To test the flow switch, turn the pump off and see if a no flow error comes on the display. If the error code does not come up, the flow switch is bad and needs to be replaced.

Also, make sure the power wires are securely connected to the terminals on the main board. It’s possible those are loose and that could cause the system to randomly turn off.