GO KIT

How much is a GO KIT for my recent order (I assume I will need one when I install the motor? I bought this knowing it’s about to quit and wanted to be sure to have a replacement on hand for a change.)

5388X (AOSB977) - Motor 56j Thrd Full 2sp 1.5 Hp (B2977, b977, 817706205)
$289.99

Thanks,
G Hottum

Hi G Hottum,

Could you let me know which pump you have (i.e. Pentair Whisperflo, Sta-Rite Dura Glas, etc…) we need your pump information to suggest a GoKit. Or could you post a picture of your pump, below are instructions on how to post a photo.

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

5388X (AOSB977) - Motor 56j Thrd Full 2sp 1.5 Hp (B2977, b977, 817706205)

Hi Ghottum,

This information is the motor information we would need the pump information this would normally be located on the side of the pump housing near the pump basket.

Thank You

Patrick

Centuru B977  TYPE: CXPM  FRAME: X56J

1.5 HP - 2 HP

AMPS: 8.9 / 3.1

SF: 10 Single Phase

Hi Ghottum,

This is still the motor information, the pump information would be something like Pentair Whisperflo, Pentair Challenger, Sta-Rite Dura-Glas, Sta-Rite Max E Pro, Sta Rite Max E Glas, etc…

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of your pump here and I should be able to determine which pump you have. I would need a wide shot showing the complete pump including the motor and basket area where pipes go in and out of the pump.

Below are details on how to post a photo.

Everything on that motor says CENTURY. There is NOT another plate of info on the damn motor.

I suppose if ya’ll don’t know what you saold me after all the information I have responded with, I will just have to get the “GO KIT” or whatever, locally.

Hi Ghottum,

I understand your frustration but the GoKit you need is based off of the information on the “pump side” of your pool pump, the motor that you purchased works on quite a few different pumps and each of those pumps use a different GoKit. You keep supplying the information off of the “motor side” of your pump and we need the information off of the “pump side” to get you the correct GoKit. I have listed a photo below showing the “Pump Side” and the “Motor Side” of your pool pump, can you pull any details off of the “Pump Side” of your pool pump. If there is not a legible label on the “Pump Side” then you may be able to pull a part # off of the lid or you can remove your pump basket and there may be a part # embossed into the bottom of the pump basket or the lip of the basket. Hopefully, we can finally get this nailed down.

Pool Pump Side - Pool Motor Side

Thank You

Patrick

Try HAYWOOD

The other info is barely readable

SP401EX201212015E

the "X201212015: is a guess.

Based on these part #'s you have the Hayward Northstar Pump, if your pump is from Pre 2003 then you would need this Pre 2003 Hayward Northstar Tune Up Kit and if your pump is 2003 and after then you would require this Hayward Impeller Seal Kit Hayward made a few changes 2003 and after and to replace your shaft seal you also need to replace your impeller.

we started to build our house in May 2004 and moved in Aug 2004, so do I need both?

Hi Ghottum,

Based on this information most likely your pump was manufactured after 2003 so you would need the Hayward Impeller Seal Kit this kit comes with the shaft seal, impeller and impeller ring this should be all you need for your motor installation.

Thank You

Patrick

I thought I was the only up at these hours.

Thanks Patrick,My order is placed with a hge Thank You included.

Gary

Thanks Gary I am an early riser too :grinning: If you have any problems please let me know.Thank you Patrick