Hayward 715 multi-port valve replacement

I purchased these products below from you (SP0715G11M and APCK1034S) and removed the screws, etc. from the current unit (SP715XR50) and was ready to do the replacement and have several questions:  I looked at the videos and instructions on-line, but didn’t see answers to my questions.  - the prior unit is rated at 125gpm and new unit is rated at 75gpm.  Is that a problem?  The filter is a Hayward DE 60 filter.   To cofirm is this the correct replacement part?- the prior gasket for the SP715XR50 that I am replacing was glued in.  The packet APCK1034S doesn’t have any glue.  Do I need to purchase silicone glue?- the SP0715G11M I purchased didn’t have a cover o ring so I assume the APCK1034S o ring would be snug, but when I put the o ring on and turn the cover upside down (in position to replace onto valve) the o ring just slips off - it isn’t tight.  Do I have to glue that too?  Is the APCK1034S the right packet for the SP0715G11M?- the APCK1034S packet has some items I don’t believe I need since the valve cover already has them on it - correct?  The parts I don’t think I need to use are:-- non metallic bearing-- teflon shaft seal kit-- springCorrect?  If I do need to use them, how?

Hayward has changed the ratings on the valves. The SPX0715BA3 is the correct top assembly for your valve.

The spider gasket doesn’t need to be glued but it can be glued in place using RTV silicone.

The cover o-ring is not a tight fit. Using more lubricant will help keep it in place. It is not supposed to be glued in place.

The APCK1034S is the correct kit for the SP0715BA3 (SP0715G11M)

You will not need to use the non-metallic bearing, teflon shaft seal, or spring. Those are only used if you are rebuilding a top assembly.