Help!

Hello INYO!

I am a pool repair man in Phoenix AZ & I have been in the industry since 2003 & I have a very dangerous situation on my hands that needs an opinion that is not mine.

I recondition Intelliflo motors and install them all over Phoenix. I have installed at least 300 and not a single warranty issue yet, except for this pool! I have already replaced the motor and drive after only a month & I currently have blocked this person from contacting me because of the situation…

This person has installed a commercial size chlorine feeder and has filled it to the top with tablets and the automation is not programmed correctly & the pool definitely does not run 24/7! You should see the inside of the intellimotor after only a month! I’m sure you can imagine.

I have warned the gentleman and told him from the first visit that there would be no warranty if the in line chlorinator was not removed. Well… it was not removed and when I went back to see why the alarm over current was happening, I had to go get my respirator on because as soon as you crack the motor apart from the house, the fumes are out of control.

I went ahead and replaced the motor and drive because I don’t want anything to do with someone that will not listen to a professional with almost 20 years of experience. Sent him an article about the danger and then told him I was blocking his number and best of luck with his bomb he has cooking.

It’s been about 2 weeks now and I am positive the damage has already been done to the replacement motor I installed and I am not going to step in that back yard as I have very bad asthma and the respirator is just not enough protection from this idiot & his brilliant plan to be as lazy as possible by not having to check his chemicals weekly. I can’t imagine any other reason for putting 30 tabs in a cylinder and then thinking that nothing bad is going to happen. He probably thinks the motors I make are bad lol! Can you please set the record straight so I can feel comfortable that I did everything I could to properly inform him of the dangerous situation that will require HazMat to make a visit and could kill his dog and put any neighbors that are outside in the hospital at best from inhaling the gas inside the cylinder. Thank you!

Josh Rex- Awesome Pool Care