New Pump

I currently have a Hayward super 2 pump with 1 1/2 horse motor  220 volt, 2 inch intake and outflow. I thought about downsizing the motor to 1 horse, but could never find an impeller to match my configuration. So decided the Century VGreen might be a better choice.

My question is what impeller and defuser do I need for the Vgreen?  Read, the impeller size is important when changing motor Horse Power.  Also which installation kit is needed for the bearing and seal for the Hayward unit.

My unit is 12 years old, still running great, but might want to upgrade the internals.

Thanks

Barry

Hello Barry - We’d be glad to assist you. Is there a catalog number or model number on your motor label? In most cases, you won’t need to change the impeller or diffuser when switching to a variable speed motor.

Thanks for the fast assistance. The motor was replace 4 years ago.

Pump is a Dynatech Mod 5KCRCR39SN

Hayward  pump SP3010X15AZ

The correct VS motor would be model ECM16CU. Click Here to View More Details on the V-Green 1.65HP Motor

Your existing impeller and diffuser is exactly what this motor would require. If you need to replace them, the impeller is **part number 5110-10J**and the diffuser is part number 5110-09F.

The tune-up kit is GOKIT2. Use GOKIT2SALT if you have salt water.