Pentair PLS4 - 3 Pool Lights - Landscaping Lights (?)

• Last Post 6 days ago
Strotti posted this 27 June 2020

Hello - I just got a pool installed with a PLS4 from Pentair - our pool has 3 pool lights from Pentair as well - i just purchased 2 landscaping lights IntelliBrite - we have one 12V Transformer and i see the 3 pool lights are wired to that one and to AUX 2 - my questions is how do i wire the 2 landscaping lights into the PLS4 ? I would like to have Landscaping lights indipendently operated from the Pool lights - do i need to add another transformer here in order to get this working or is there a trick ? Appriciate any help. Thanks ! 

freetmile posted this 6 days ago

Would you like to have a beautiful garden, or the best in your neighborhood? I have a solution for you. https://www.walshlandscaping.co.uk/millboarddeckingmaidenhead/ is the best website specialized in this domain, that works on the market for a lot of years. I trust them that`s why every single time when I renovate something in my house or garden, I ask for help from them. They made a lot of customers happy and work on the market for a lot of years. I recommend it to you, if you want to renovate your house, but you don`t know who to ask for help.

Close