Pool Filter ID

Need help identifying our sand pool filter. It is about 18-20 years old. We need to replace the clamp and the valve is a Hayward, however the Hayward clamp does not fit. So now we are trying to figure out the brand of the filter so maybe that clamp will work.

Hi,

Could you take a photo of the top of the filter valve handle area where the label is on the filter valve? Please post that photo back to this thread as that might help us identify your valve.

Hi,

Thanks for the photos! I believe you will require this Top Mount Sand Filter Valve

I don’t need a valve. I am needing the clamp that connects the valve to sand filter. I had gone to the pool store and they told my valve (which is a Hayward) is not the same brand as the filter. We tried the Hayward clamp and it was not big enough. So they suggested I try to find out the brand of the filter and get the clamp for that brand. So I am trying to figure out the brand of the filter

Okay, that makes sense now. Can you pull any part #'s off of the tank I see a small remnant of a label on the tank but it looks like there is not much there. Are there any part #'s embossed into any of the plastic pieces of the filter on the exterior or interior, any information off of the filter label? Do you have an owner’s manual that gives any manufacturer information?