Pool Light

We just moved into a house with a pool. I found the paperwork for some of the equipment and we have a Sta-Rite Sunlite LTC pool light. What type of light source is this? If it is not an LED, can it be upgraded to a LED?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

The Sta-Rite Sunlite LTC pool light uses a halogen bulb and unfortunately, there is not a replacement LED bulb for this light fixture. If you wanted to upgrade to LED this would require replacing the entire light fixture with a new LED fixture. If you are interested in this route let me know and I will do some research on which light fixture would be the appropriate replacement for a Sta-Rite Sunlite LTC pool light.

Thank You

Patrick

Thanks for the response. Please let me know what my options are as I would like to upgrade to an energy efficient LED bulb. Brian

Hi Discusmb1,

Could you let me know the surface of your pool vinyl liner, fiberglass or plaster? Also could you supply the width of the face ring?

Thank You

Patrick

The light bulb in the pool is burned up and am having trouble uncrewing the screw of the cover plate since the thread is stripped. Tried using an hand screw driver but no luck and unfortunatly since the bulb is underwater, cannot used a power or battery drill to unscrew the screw.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Michael

I am looking to replace my Hayward pool light, and upgrade to a PureColors light. I do not know the model number of my Hayward. The only number I could find is E39338. I am trying to see if I need the whole fixture and bulb, or will the purecolors bulb fit in my current fixture.