Pool Light Replacement

My current pool lights are SWIMQUIP 5082 and the lens have rust on them, inside and out. They are 12 V 300 Watt and I want to replace them with Color LED Lights, the compete light, not just the bulb. What is a good replacement?

I also need to replace at least 1 Niche Ring the light attaches to because where the Light holding screw attaches is rusted and stripped.

Hello InyoMatt and InyoRob:

Hopefully one of you will reply to my post soon.

Thank you for contacting Inyo. You could replace your light with a Hayward 12v Universal Colorlogic pool light. The Universal Colorlogic lights will fit the older Swimquip niches.

As far as repairing the old niche, you could use a light wedge to make the fit. The light wedge part number is 3583-0.

Pool Light Wedge Installation

InyoRob:

Thanks for the information. I had seen the light wedge during my searches, but thought it was for specific niches, not universal. I will take a closer look at it.

I would still like to replace the niche ring because it is also very tarnished, maybe rusted and I don’t think it can be cleaned up.

So, are there replacement rings?

Unfortunately, Sta-Rite/Swimquip discontinued the face ring for that light niche. The part number was WC3-53SSA. You may be able to do a search and find someone who still has one in stock.