Pool Light Replacement Parts

  • Last Post 07 March 2018
phocoBilly posted this 23 February 2018

I have pool light made by American Products and I am looking for a replacement bulb (upgrade to an LED?) and replacement lense gasket.

Here's what's on the back label:


   No. M487528

   LABEL# 98700600

Here's what's on the side label:

   SERIES [ 77XXXX ]

   WATTS [ 250 ]

   VOLTS [ 120 ]

   BULB TYPE [ T-4 ]

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 23 February 2018

Hello phocoBilly - Your specs and model numbers match up with the Aqualight model. Unfortunately, we do not have an LED bulb for that light fixture. We carry the screw in style halogen bulb and the twist lock style halogen bulb. The gasket is part number 9250-03.

We have complete LED fixtures that could replace your light fixture. Unfortunately, they are designed for spas and wouldn't be as bright as your current 250w light.



phocoBilly posted this 06 March 2018

Thank you for the reply. I am really interested in upgrading to an LED. Is there a bright LED option that will fit inside of the fixture housing that it already in the wall?

InyoRob posted this 07 March 2018

 We carry the PureColors LED spa light model PL5861. This fixture would fit in your existing niche. However, it will only light up, at most, a 10' area. We do not have anything brighter in that size.