Pool Pump

Hello, we have a HH Plus Series Pool Pump (12 years old or so) and the motor and impeller need replacing.  They started smoking.  The model is PHPU1.0, Serioal 106FA0463, 1 HP.  I am looking at purchasing the product R0556101 motor from you.  Can you link to me the impeller I need and any other part? I appreciate your help in advance.  We live in Minnesota- so time is of the essence as we want the motor operating before we have to close our pool down for the winter.  Thank you!

The correct motor would be part number B228SE. Click Here to View the Motor

The impeller was part number R0555801. Unfortunately, the impeller was discontinued by the manufacturer and they do not offer a replacement option.

We would recommend replacing the shaft seal and body gasket.

Click Here to View the Shaft Seal (35-423-1080)

Click Here to View the Body Gasket (5020-062)

Hi there, so not replacing the impellar, will this still work?  I have the other 3 items in my cart now, but just need to understand if that will do the trick.  Thanks for your help!

The impellers are normally reused. Is your impeller damaged or was this a precautionary move?

My husband says it was precautionary, he expected it may be leaking there.  We will order these other items.

1 Like

It would not leak from the impeller. That would be the shaft seal or body gasket. Most of the time the impeller is ok.

I appreciate all of your help!  I am placing my order now.

1 Like

Glad we could help. Thank you for shopping with INYOpools.com!

Hello, I submitted a support request over the weekend, but the last one I submitted still is not assigned and this seems to be the method which works best.  My order came on Friday, 1134871. We received seal PS-3865R and ordered seal PS-601. Obviously, this would not work, so I contacted a local company which had PS-601 in stock and had to purchase it.  Can I please get a credit for the part that was shipped to me which was not correct?

Sorry to hear that. I’ll issue the credit for the shaft seal back to your Paypal account.

Thanks, it was very frustrating, but I made it to the pool part store 20 minutes before they closed and my husband was able to complete the install.

Someone at the warehouse either grabbed one from the wrong box or somehow that seal fell into the wrong box. Either way, we’re sorry. Hopefully, the rest of the install went smoothly.