Pump Motor

I am needing to order a Pentair 355012S.  Do you have this motor in stock or a motor that is compatible?

Thank You,

Keith Malone

The replacement motor for Pentair 355012S would be model B2842. That is a full rated 1.5HP motor. That motor is usually attached to a Pentair Whisperflo pump. If so, the seal kit is part number GOKIT32.

I was setting up a quote for you and noticed that you already placed an order. The motor you ordered is not a direct replacement for the 355012S. You need a 1.5HP full-rated motor but the motor on the order is 1.5HP uprated. I put the order on hold. Would you like me to cancel the original order?

Yes. I ordered what I was told on your chat service.  I would like to order what is the same as the 355012S.  What is the price difference?  Is this motor in stock?  Can you just change on the invoice and ship or do I need to reorder online?

Thanks

Keith Malone

The correct motor is model B2842 and the cost is $293.99. The one you currently have on order would burn up prematurely because the impeller is too big. The easiest thing to do would be to cancel the original order and you can convert the quote that I emailed you.

I’ll go ahead and cancel the original order now.

Received the motor today.  I am needing a new seal plate.  The number on the seal plate is 211-b.  This is for a whisper flo.  Do you have this in stock?

Yes, the seal plate is part number 5074-18A. In Stock!