Pump Parts

I have 15k gal pool with a P4E6E-187L pump and 1hp motor that runs the pool filter & also pushes water thru the heater for the spa. The spa jets have a separate motor, everything has 2 inch pipes

I’m looking to purchase a V green Motor for the filter pump. I need a part list for the pump motor, Go Kit, new impeller and diffuser (20 years old), motor pad and trap cover.

Thank you

Hi Markman,

The variable speed replacement motor for your Sta-Rite P4E6E-187L would be part number ECM16SQU. The seal kit would be part number GOKIT38. Below are links to the other parts you enquired about and would be used on your pump. All items are currently in stock but selling very fast, so I would reccomend purchasing sooner than later.

Thank you

Can you provide an invoice so I can purchase these items? Any discounts available?

Thank you

Can you provide an invoice so I can purchase these items? Any discounts available?

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.

Kabosucoin

Hi,

Could you please supply your email and zip code and we will send you over a quote which you may turn into an order.

markmanz58@aol.com 93311

Hi Mark, We just emailed over a quote and you can place your order directly through that emailed quote. If you have any questions please let us know. By the way here’s a Video on How to Install a Variable Speed Pool Pump Motor which you may find helpful when you tackle this project.

Any discount coupons?

I believe the only coupon we have going on now is if you like us on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/inyopools/app/36495350702/ then you can access a $10 coupon.