Pump Selection

Looking at building a pool / spa / solar combo.  Also, the in floor cleaning system from Paramount.  Want to ensure the builder has the correct pump and piping selected.  Pool is kidney shape, 42’-6" long and 20’ wide.  Deep end is 8’ of water - shallow is 3’-6".  Spa is 8’ in diameter.  Roughly 26,750 gallons total.  Then add a little for 1000 feet of 1/2" tubing in radiant and 150 tubing of 1" tubing for radiant.  So — 26,800 gallons or so.  Friends have Jandy equpiment with UV light and Clear O3 set-up and it works for them.   Is that the correct product for me?  Looking at the cartridge filter set-up because of spa.  Should I go with the cartridge set-up / UV / Clear O3?  Should I go salt water?  Sand Filter?

What size and type of pump would you recommend?  Watched video on pipe sizes.  What size pipe should be installed?  Manuals talk about total footages with elbows.  From where my pump will sit to middle of pool will be 65 feet then down the sides of the pool.

Thoughts?  Want to make sure I have the correct system, piping and pump.  Thank you.