slotted tube

  • Last Post 5 days ago
  • Topic Is Solved
Dhoover05 posted this 6 days ago

Trying to rebuild my 15x30 equinox pool and I don't know where the 2 round slotted tubes go. My pool guy took it apart and left me hanging

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 5 days ago

The slotted tubes go on the pool wall. It would go over the coping strips if you have an overlap liner or over the bead receiver of a beaded liner.

Dhoover05 posted this 5 days ago

Ok just not sure how or where because all my slotted square tubes are on where I think there supposed to be and all I have left is 2 round slotted tubes about 43" long

InyoRob posted this 5 days ago

You shouldn't have a mixture of square stabilizers and round slotted tubes. It would be one or the other. Were there only 2 slotted tubes total?

Dhoover05 posted this 5 days ago

Figured it out there's 2 square tubes that don't interlock with the others they are at opposite ends and the round tubes fit inside to connect the 2 squares together. Thank you for your help

  • Liked by
  • InyoRob