Top rail replacement

I am trying to replace top rails on my pool where my saltwater system has ruined them.I am wanting to find the right rail.they are straight 51 inches long and 6 inches wide.I think my pool is 28 foot but I don’t know the brand .there are 19 rails .

1 Like

Thank you for contacting Inyo. Unfortunately, the above ground pool parts are not universal.

Could you send us the following images?

• Outside Pool Wall (top to bottom)
  • Top Cap
  • Top Rail
  • Top Plate

If you have trouble posting the images to the forum, reply to the email notification with pictures. You can also email pictures to agparts@inyopools.com.

Hello Angela - It looks like you have an Allure model. The 27’ Allure model has a total of 19 top rails. The top rail for a 27’ pool would be part number 19922.

Check out all of the available 27’ Allure parts on the following page. http://www.inyopools.com/parts_allure_27_round_52_wall_steel_top_rail_steel_upright_.aspx

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

I am trying to replace top rails on my pool where my saltwater system has ruined them.I am wanting to find the right rail.they are straight 51 inches long and 6 inches wide.I think my pool is 28 foot but I don’t know the brand .there are 19 rails .

Do you regret going salt?