Chlorine Free pools should be exactly that! Chlorine Free - No chlorine added and No chlorine produced.
Why Should You Consider a Chlorine Free Pool?
- It causes reddening / irritation of the skin and eyes.
- If the proportion of chlorine is above desired levels, it could be toxic for humans and pets.
- It could dry out skin, hair, and nail cuticles.
- Some swimmers are sensitive to chlorine and/or its byproducts and develop symptoms such as breathlessness, nausea, and persistent cough.
- Some individuals are sensitive to chlorine and may develop allergies.
Learn more about chlorine free pools in detail.