Winter cover

  • Last Post 5 days ago
Showells posted this 5 days ago

I have an 18’ round above ground pool. I am looking for a new winter cover to replace my old one which has torn. Like my old one I am looking for a cover where I don’t have to drain my pool level down. Looking for a self drain cover or something similar.  


InyoRob posted this 5 days ago

We carry mesh winter covers that allow water to pass through but we don't carry the version you are describing. I believe you are referring to the solid cover with a drain panel in the center that connects to a hose for draining outside of the pool. I'm not sure who currently sells that style.