Since 2001, Inyo Pools has helped hundreds of thousands of pool owners fix and maintain their pool. We hope that by harnessing our knowledge and yours we can make pool ownership a breeze. Please feel free to post any of your pool related questions on our forum or browse the many topics which have already been addressed.
Search for a pool topic, or browse the many topics which have been already addressed.
Watch informative videos that will help you fix and maintain your swimming pool throughout the season.
Read weekly articles, published by our industry's leading experts, that will increase your pool know-how.
Need help maintaining your pool? Follow step by step instructions on hundreds of pool related topics.
- Introducing the Pureline Prime VS Pool PumpINYO is proud to premiere the new and improved Pureline Prime VS – PL2705 featuring ...Read More
- How to Remove Iron StainsIn this guide, we explain how to remove iron stains from your pool deck and surrounding ...Read More
- Can You Glue PVC And CPVC Together?One of the most frequent plumbing questions we come across is, “Can you glue PVC ...Read More
- Resources For Swimming Pool ShockWhen you browse the internet, there aren’t a lot of resources for swimming pool ...Read More
- Disassembling a Pool Pump – Tips & TricksWe here at INYO pride ourselves in being upfront about pool and spa maintenance and being ...Read More
- How To Repair Rusty Pool WallsThe techniques used in this video are good for patching minor above ground pool wall rust damage....Watch Now
- How To Replace an Above Ground Pool LinerIn this video, we walk you through the steps to replace an above ground pool liner. ...Watch Now
- How do I remove pollen from my pool?In this video we take a look at different ways to remove pollen from swimming pools....Watch Now
- Why did my chlorinator explode?It's extremely dangerous to mix different types of chlorine as an explosion is likely to occur. Never mix pool chemicals!...Watch Now
- How To Replace A Diverter ValveIn this video, we take a look at how to replace a broken diverter valve....Watch Now