Since 2001, Inyo Pools has helped hundreds of thousands of pool owners fix and maintain their pool. We hope that by harnessing our knowledge and yours we can make pool ownership a breeze. Please feel free to post any of your pool related questions on our forum or browse the many topics which have already been addressed.
Search for a pool topic, or browse the many topics which have been already addressed.
Watch informative videos that will help you fix and maintain your swimming pool throughout the season.
Read weekly articles, published by our industry's leading experts, that will increase your pool know-how.
Need help maintaining your pool? Follow step by step instructions on hundreds of pool related topics.
- How to find the correct pool pump motor capacitorThe worst type of motor is a dead motor. A leading cause of why your pool pump motor has ...Read More
- Which replacement DE Grids do I need?Your filter’s specifications tag should have all the information you need to find the right replacement grids. The model tag is stamped with the filter's make, model, and size. This information should give you enough breadcrumbs to lead you to the correct grids....Read More
- Overcoming Pool Testing ObstaclesOvercoming Pool Testing Obstacles by Taylor Technologies identifies common obstacles pool ...Read More
- How To Clean a Brown Pool After RainIn this video, we discuss how to clean a brown pool after rain. Why would a clear pool ...Read More
- 5 Best Products to Clear Up a Cloudy PoolIf you own a pool long enough, you are going to face the daunting task of cloudy water. ...Read More
- How To Repair Rusty Pool WallsThe techniques used in this video are good for patching minor above ground pool wall rust damage....Watch Now
- How To Replace an Above Ground Pool LinerIn this video, we walk you through the steps to replace an above ground pool liner. ...Watch Now
- How do I remove pollen from my pool?In this video we take a look at different ways to remove pollen from swimming pools....Watch Now
- Why did my chlorinator explode?It's extremely dangerous to mix different types of chlorine as an explosion is likely to occur. Never mix pool chemicals!...Watch Now
- How To Replace A Diverter ValveIn this video, we take a look at how to replace a broken diverter valve....Watch Now