Model # N2CW35
Nature2 SwimPure Natural Pool Purifying System Now, you can transform your Hayward brand swimming pool cartridge filter into a pool water purifier by using our SwimPure Natural Pool Purifying System. Engineered to distribute the Nature2 science, the patent pending SwimPure full-flow delivery system will make you feel like you're swimming in a pool of natural water. To upgrade your pool water quality, SwimPure is the right choice.
N2CN35 is used with the following Hayward Cartidge filters:
N2CW35 is used with the following Hayward Cartidge filters:
- In-ground pools up to 35,000 gallons
- Patent pending delivery system distributes minerals quickly and efficiently
- Patented mineral process traps bacteria to purify your pool water
- Easily installs in your Hayward cartridge filter in seconds. Just drop it in!
- Lasts 6 full months
- No electricity, no moving parts - it's powered by your pool water flow
- It's natural - no more stinging eyes, dry skin or bleached fabrics
- Reduce chlorine usage up to 80%
- Stable even in hot weather and heavily used pools
- Ends chemical damage to pool filtration system
- Safer for swimming . . . and for the environment
Click here for more Nature2
Will this work to replace N2CN25?
Hi Pete, The Nature2 Swimpure 4" Cartridge (N2CW35) can replace the N2CN25 if your filter cartridge has an opening large enough.
I would like to know what type of weekly maintenance (chemicals) is necessary with the Nature2 system?
With the Nature2 you would maintain your pool the same way as if you did not have Nature2. The only thing that will change is that you will maintain a lower chlorine residual with the Nature2. Instead of maintaining a chlorine residual of 3.0, you would maintain a chlorine residual of 1.5 with Nature2. This results in using approximately 50% less chlorine.
Where does this type of Nature 2 cartridge go? I have a Hayward cartridge filter system (c4025 model)
This Nature2 Cartridge goes down inside the core of the Hayward cartridge.
(5 out of 5 stars) love it. Can't run a pool without it.
Reviewed By: lucy from Cedar Hill, Texas ()
Love it. Can't run a pool without it. One time I was careless in not changing it every 6 months, and we really had bad algie problems till we finally got the pool balanced again. Learned my lesson.