Since 2001, Inyo Pools has helped hundreds of thousands of pool owners fix and maintain their pool. We hope that by harnessing our knowledge and yours we can make pool ownership a breeze. Please feel free to post any of your pool related questions on our forum or browse the many topics which have already been addressed.
Search for a pool topic, or browse the many topics which have been already addressed.
Watch informative videos that will help you fix and maintain your swimming pool throughout the season.
Read weekly articles, published by our industry's leading experts, that will increase your pool know-how.
Need help maintaining your pool? Follow step by step instructions on hundreds of pool related topics.
- How To Identify Pool Plumbing Lines and ValvesIt can be overwhelming to look at pool plumbing and figure out where each line goes and ...Read More
- What Is the Correct Pool Pump Motor Wire Gauge?An important part of a new pump installation is the circuit wire used for the power ...Read More
- Making Above Ground Pool Pump Connections WorkOh jeez, your above ground pump has failed and you are looking at your new above ...Read More
- How To Clean A Salt CellIn this Pool Care Basics Video, we discuss how to clean a salt cell. This is common ...Read More
- Do You Know The Power Of Stabilizer In Pool Chemistry?Have you ever heard of “cyanuric acid” in your swimming pool water? What about ...Read More
- How To Install A VGreen 2.7 Variable Speed MotorIn this video we'll cover the steps on removing a Hayward Super II motor and installing a VGreen 2.7 HP Variable speed motor. ...Watch Now
- How To Replace Grids In A DE FilterThe most common cause of D.E. powder coming back to the pool is a torn D.E. grid in the filter. In this video, we explain how to replace a set of D.E. grids. ...Watch Now
- How To Install a Pentair Intellichlor Salt SystemLooking to upgrade to salt? In this video, we look at how to install a Pentair Intellichlor Salt System....Watch Now
- How do I remove my booster pump?Do you have an old booster pump that needs to be removed? We'll show you how in this video....Watch Now
- How do I winterize my main drain line?Do you have a main drain and you're wondering what to do in the winter? We'll show you how to winterize a main drain in this video....Watch Now