Since 2001, Inyo Pools has helped hundreds of thousands of pool owners fix and maintain their pool. We hope that by harnessing our knowledge and yours we can make pool ownership a breeze. Please feel free to post any of your pool related questions on our forum or browse the many topics which have already been addressed.
Search for a pool topic, or browse the many topics which have been already addressed.
Watch informative videos that will help you fix and maintain your swimming pool throughout the season.
Read weekly articles, published by our industry's leading experts, that will increase your pool know-how.
Need help maintaining your pool? Follow step by step instructions on hundreds of pool related topics.
- My Pool Is Only Losing Water When My Pump Is RunningOkay, picture it… You walk out to your pool and notice that the water level is ...Read More
- Why Does My Pool Keep Getting Algae?When it comes to water chemistry, one of the biggest questions we hear is, “Why ...Read More
- PSC Ep. 94: How do I remove pollen from my swimming pool?In today’s episode of Poolside Chat, Rob and Matt tackle another common swimming pool ...Read More
- How to test for suction side air leaksOne of the most aggravating areas of pool maintenance has to be water pressure issues. ...Read More
- How To Clean A Pool Filter CartridgeHello Everyone, this is Rob from Inyo Pools and today we are going to show you how to ...Read More
- How To Install A VGreen 2.7 Variable Speed MotorIn this video we'll cover the steps on removing a Hayward Super II motor and installing a ...Watch Now
- How To Replace Grids In A DE FilterThe most common cause of D.E. powder coming back to the pool is a torn D.E. grid in the ...Watch Now
- How To Install a Pentair Intellichlor Salt SystemLooking to upgrade to salt? In this video, we look at how to install a Pentair ...Watch Now
- How do I remove my booster pump?Do you have an old booster pump that needs to be removed? We'll show you how in this ...Watch Now
- How do I winterize my main drain line?Do you have a main drain and you're wondering what to do in the winter? We'll show you ...Watch Now