Directions for use
NOTE: Always test a small portion of the work to be performed to be sure that Mr. Sticky's Underwater Glue is right for your task.
- Clean and roughen all bonding surfaces.
- Remove cap. Cut or snap tips off nozzle ends at groove.
- Mix equal parts of resin and hardener to uniform color.
- Apply to bonding surfaces, press together leaving glue between joints.
- Working Time = 15 to 30 minutes.
- Handling Time = 1 to 2 hours.
- Full Cure Time = 24 hours.
- Replace cap on nozzle.
- Clean un-cured glue with alcohol.
Mr. Sticky's Underwater Glue can be applied above or below water. Please note, cold temperatures slow cure time.