Model # AE3000T
Model # AE3000T
Manufacturer Code JE3000T
Alternate Part #'s JE3000T
The Leader in Economical Swimming Pool & Spa Heating
Air Energy has been manufacturing the most efficient, trouble-free swimming pool heat pumps in the industry for over twenty years. Air Energy heat pumps simply take the heat from the air and transfer it to the water — making the heating process clean, efficient, ecologically safe and most of all, cost effective.
• Titanium Heat Exchanger - Lifetime Warranty
• U.S Residents (Except Florida) - 1 Year Parts
• Florida Residents - 5 Years Parts
Utilize Air Energy to Heat your pool.
The AE3000 features advanced digital controls, simple operation, automation readiness and is efficient, environmentally friendly and cost effective!
• Titanium Heat Exchanger Lifetime Warranty*. Delivers superior hydraulic flow
• Digital Control Panel with Dual Thermostats Displays the current pool/spa temperature and monitors the operating status of the unit
• Patented Auto Heat This feature maintains your pool temperature automatically 24 hours a day, overriding the pool time clock
• Automation Read Allows easy connection to Jandy Controls and other pool/spa automation systems, automatic valve systems, and remotes
• Built-in By-Pass Assembly Provides optimum low rate through heat pump at system flows up to 125 GPM
• Highest BTU and C.O.P. in its Class Higher C.O.P. means better efficiency and energy cost savings
• Performance Matched Components Scroll Compressor, Evaporator Coil and Air Flow designed for maximum efficiency and minimum noise.
• Air Defrost Allows the heater to operate at lower air temperature
• Optional A.E. Digital Remote Control Panel Kit Allows the user to control all heat pump settings, plus, automates pool-to-spa switching from a remote location.
• Optional Digital Remote Kit includes two Jandy Valve Actuators and Remote Control Panel.
Air Energy heat pumps are ETL tested to UL specifications
Click Here for Owner's Manual
Where can I get service for my unit
You can contact Jandy directly at 1-800-822-7933 and if your unit is still under warranty, they will recommend a company to come repair the unit. Otherwise, you can contact any local HVAC certified repair company that works on home heating and air conditioning units.
I have a jandy ae 3000t to heat my pool. today it stopped altogether with a message saying "LOW REF. PREASSURE ". what can I do.i cut off the power to the unit and restarted it using a 2 degree difference still the same problem.
When the ambient temperature is low, the suction pressure can drop significantly. This fault will cause the low pressure switch to open and the control will shut off the compressor. The LCD display will display LOW REFRIGERANT on the top line and PRESSURE on the bottom line for the duration of the fault condition. The ON LED will flash twice every 2 seconds. After his has been done it will be best to have a HVAC company inspect the unit and check the REFRIGERANT