Model # AE2500T
Model # AE2500T
The Leader in Economical Swimming Pool & Spa Heating
Air Energy has been manufacturing the most efficient, trouble-free swimming pool heat pumps in the industry for over twenty years. Air Energy heat pumps simply take the heat from the air and transfer it to the water — making the heating process clean, efficient, ecologically safe and most of all, cost effective.
• Titanium Heat Exchanger - Lifetime Warranty
• U.S Residents (Except Florida) - 1 Year Parts
• Florida Residents - 5 Years Parts
Utilize Air Energy to Heat your pool.
The AE2000TI, AE2500TI, AE3000TI features advanced digital controls, simple operation, automation readiness and is efficient, environmentally friendly and cost effective!
• Titanium Heat Exchanger Lifetime Warranty*. Delivers superior hydraulic flow
• Digital Control Panel with Dual Thermostats Displays the current pool/spa temperature and monitors the operating status of the unit
• Patented Auto Heat This feature maintains your pool temperature automatically 24 hours a day, overriding the pool time clock
• Automation Read Allows easy connection to Jandy Controls and other pool/spa automation systems, automatic valve systems, and remotes
• Built-in By-Pass Assembly Provides optimum low rate through heat pump at system flows up to 125 GPM
• Highest BTU and C.O.P. in its Class Higher C.O.P. means better efficiency and energy cost savings
• Performance Matched Components Scroll Compressor, Evaporator Coil and Air Flow designed for maximum efficiency and minimum noise.
• Air Defrost Allows the heater to operate at lower air temperature
• Optional A.E. Digital Remote Control Panel Kit Allows the user to control all heat pump settings, plus, automates pool-to-spa switching from a remote location.
• Optional Digital Remote Kit includes two Jandy Valve Actuators and Remote Control Panel.
OPTIONS (AE2500 and AE3000)
• Chiller/Hot Gas Defrost Allows the heater to operate at frigid conditions and will also chill your pool in the hot summer months
Air Energy heat pumps are ETL tested to UL specifications
Click Here for Owner's Manual