Allow us to introduce you to HeatWave SuperQuiet, our TOP selling and most sought after model. Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core - the HeatWave SuperQuiet Series offers you optimum return on your money. HeatWave SuperQuiet Standard Features
- ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger - The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out - for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor - Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
The HeatWave SuperQuiet SQ120 comes packed with all standard features. Our patented counter-flow water management system heats water faster and more efficiently. Chemical corrosion is not a factor with our impervious materials. That's what we like to call "durability without sacrificing efficiency". Designed for residential and light-duty commercial pools. Works great for smaller pools where over sizing is desired
For More Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Minimum Circuit Ampacity:
Recommended Breaker Size:
37" L x 33.8" W x 41" H