Part # SQ120R
Manufacturer Code SQ120ARDSBNN
All of the HeatWave SuperQuiet® Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier. Some of the HeatWave SuperQuiet® models are ICEBREAKERS®, which heat and cool the pool. The ICEBREAKER®units extend the swimming season longer than any other heat pump by continuing to operate in low temperatures.
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®, which utilizes our patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger technology with its unique flow characteristics.
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
Saves money when using a variable speed pump by reducing the RPM needed to achieve the same flow rate.
Save money in a single speed pump application by reducing the run time needed to achieve the same turnover rate of the pool.
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
- Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
Rust and fade proof
Built-in drain pan provides condensate management
- Air Flow Vectoring Top protects internal components from weather and debris while ensuring optimal air flow
Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
- Flip-out control panel is out of sight, protected against sun and weather
Lockable panel provides security from others changing the temperature
Accurate and easy-to-read bright blue display
On-board self diagnostics
Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle
ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Patented counter-flow water management system
Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
Impervious to chemical corrosion
Durability without sacrificing performance
IceBreaker® Technology: Heat & Cool Models
- Extends swimming season longer than any other heat pump on the market
Continue to heat at freezing temperatures to minimize heat loss
Cool your pool to a refreshing temperature
Set to heat, cool or autotemp
Minimum Circuit Ampacity:
Recommended Breaker Size:
34" L x 34" W x 44" H