Model # NY1054
Model # NY1054
1. Brush algae spots prior to application. If necessary, brush once each day for two days following application.
2. Dilute the proper dosage of the concentrate with at least nine parts of water.
3. Apply diluted dosage through a plastic watering can into water around edge of pool.
Visible algae growth:
Mix 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Remove settled algae debris by vacuuming.
Very dirty pool with heavy algae growth:
1. Vacuum, clean, and scrub walls.
2. Apply dose of 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
3. Vacuum to remove algae debris.
Maintenance dosage (Free of visible algae) :
1. Apply 6 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water every 5 to 7 days.
Note: If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently. Buy 4 quarts and SAVE!
Click here for more Pool Chemicals
if a four pack of super concentrate costs the same as a four pack of terminator 30, why would I get the 30? does it foam less?
Hi. Although both products can be used to treat algae in swimming pools, they have a different chemical composition and application process. From my experience, the Terminator 30 (poly oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride 30%) foams less than the Super Concentrated Algaecide (alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 30%).
Following chemical treatment, how long do I have to wait before I use my pool?
With the exception of superchlorinating (which requires waiting until the chlorine level drops to recommended levels), you can generally use your pool when the chemical is dispersed throughout the pool. Fifteen minutes to one hour is a good rule of thumb.
(5 out of 5 stars) Green to clear in 12 hours
Reviewed By: Stewart K. from Richardson, TX ()
Pros: Fast acting algaecide
Cons: No complaints
WOW, does this algaecide do the trick! Added 16 ounces to my 30000 gallon murky green pool, left the pump running overnight and next morning the pool was sparkling. Visited a national retailer and bought "several" recommended products. NO visible positive results. Was considering hiring a pool service, but opted to visit my "go to friends" at IYP. Product ordered, based upon customer reviews and specs. Great company, great products, straight answers to pool issues.