Model # 521154
Warranty 1 Year
Dimensions 1" L x 1" W x 0.87" D
Thanks to the new IntelliChlor® salt chlorine generator, buying and installing salt chlorine generators for commercial applications has never been easier. IntelliChlor systems feature pre-plumbed manifolds for fast, simple installation. Ordering is a breeze; just specify the pounds of chlorine to be generated each day. The IntelliChlor generator?s compact size means it can be easily adapted to practically any commercial equipment set-up. Should one of the secondary chlorinating cells become non-operational, the remaining cells continue to function without interruption.
- Commercial coated cell blades
- Built-in intelligence—Primary cell reads salt levels and communicates to all secondary cells. Performance data captured daily for easy diagnostics. Cell life tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real time
- Pre-plumbed manifolds and pre-wired power center with ORP capability speed and simplify installation while providing greater chemical control
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water/low temperature conditions
- Choose from 2 lb./day chlorination output (1Cell) all the way up to 32 pounds (16 cells)
Why Choose the Commercial IntelliChlor?
- Cell blades are rated for 10,000 hours of operation, under normal operating conditions.
- Built-in intelligence—primary cell reads salt levels and communicates to all secondary cells.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time.
Captures all performance data daily: production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles,
salt readings and water temperature averages.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions.
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life.
- Designed to produce up to 2 lbs of chlorine in a 24-hour period from a single cell.
- Cells have commercial coating for maximum performance.
- Works with ORP control system to generate chlorine on demand.*
- All power centers are pre-wired for 220 VAC and ORP and conveniently mounted on backboards.
- Manifold CIC 2 lb output cells in combinations that produce from 4 lbs to 32 lbs of chlorine per day.
- One-year limited warranty.
Possible Power Center and Manifold Configurations
- 120 GPM minimum per manifold.
- Power Centers are mounted on PVC boards and pre-wired for 220 VAC and ORP.
22 lb. System (Includes 11 Cells and 11Power Centers)
Commercial Gallon Coverage:
48" X 40" X 36"