Model # DMH-171
Availability Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery - Special Order
Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Commercial Pool Pump
Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming characteristics are desired. These self-priming, high performance pumps are available in high head and medium head models, providing a complete range of performance characteristics. Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated 3450 RPM.
A self-priming, high performance pump for semi-commercial and commercial swimming pools and spas. D Series pumps are especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and selfpriming characteristics are desired. These centrifugal pumps are available in high head and medium head models with motors from 3-5 HP
to provide a complete range of performance characteristics. Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated at 3450 RPM.
- Back pull-out design allows entire motor to be
removed for servicing impeller, seal or motor
without disturbing plumbing.
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Precision cast and machined bronze impeller is
dynamically balanced for long seal life and quiet
- 200 Volt models available.
- 2", 21⁄2" or 3" suction port and 11⁄2", 2" or 21⁄2"
Materials and Design:
Pump Body = Volute type, back pull-out design.
- Port Size:
- Single suction port: 2", 2.5" or 3" NPT on centerline
- Discharge port: 1.5", 2" or 2.5" NPT on centerline
- Winterizing drain port: 1/4" NPT
- Silicon brass material; closed, non-overloading desing
- Shaft Seal
- Self-flushing, mechanical John Crane Type 2. Ceramic and carbon seal faces. Stainless steel, brass and Buna N spring bellows.
Hair and Lint Strainer
- Separate bolt-on Noryl body with plastic basket, Lexan lid, and stainless steel bolts.
- 6" ANSI 150 bolted flange suction and discharge ports.
Pump Maximum Limits
Liquid Temperature: 104º F
Ambient Air Temperature: 104º F
- Frame Size
- NEMA Series, JM construction
- Carbon steel inside a 300 Series stainless steel sealed removable shaft sleeve
- 3 or 5 HP, 3450 RPM, open drip-proof(unless other-wise specified), continuous duty rated. 40°C ambient
- Permanently sealed ball type, pre-lubricated
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Single-phase motors: Automatic reset Three-phase motors: External thermal protection required
- Liquid temperature: 200°F
- Ambient air temperature: 104°F
- Pressure: 75 psi
- pH Range: 4.0-9.0