Model # CCHJ3-138S
Availability Special Order
For semi-commercial and commercial swimming pools and spas recirculation. All C/CC Series™ pumps are available in high head and medium head models, providing a complete range of performance characteristics. Select from 3 to 5 HP models with 21⁄2” NPT suction and 2” discharge ports. Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated at 3450 RPM. Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Easy access back pull-out design – entire motor may be removed for servicing impeller, seal or motor without disturbing plumbing.
- Centerline discharge for ease of installation.
- Precision cast and machined silicon brass impeller is dynamically balanced for long seal life and quiet operation. Non-overloading; contains no lead.
- Choice of hair and lint strainer sizes to fit exact application.
- 200 Volt and 575 Volt models available. Special duty motors available (consult factory).
Materials and Design
- Port Size:
- Single suction port: 2.5" NPT on centerline
- Discharge port: 2" NPT on centerline
- Winterizing drain port: 1/4" NPT
- 4" - ANSI 150 bolted flange discharge port.
- Series "C": Red brass
- Series "CC": Cast iron
- Silicon brass (non-lead); closed, non-overloading design
- Shaft Seal
- Self-flushing, mechanical John Crane Type 2.
- Ceramic and Carbon seal faces.
- Stainless steel, brass and Buna N spring bellow6061 Aluminum design, slotted for mounting ease.
- Frame Size
- NEMA Series, JM construction.
- Carbon steel inside a 300 Series stainless steel sealed removable shaft sleeve.
- 3 to 5 HP, 3450 RPM, open drip-proof (unless otherwise specified), continous duty rated.
- 40°C ambient maximum
- Permanently sealed ball type, pre-lubricated.
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Single-phase motors: Automatic reset
- Three-Phas motors: External thermal protection required.
- Liquid Temperature: 125º F
- Ambient Air Temperature: 104º F
- Pressure: 75 psi
- pH Range: 4-10 bronze, 6-14 cast iron
- 3 HP Models are certified to meet the requirements of NSF Standard 50 with strainers installed. Does not apply to models other than 3 HP.