Model # 009226
Warranty 1 Year
Manufacturer Code P-R336A-EP-C #57
Alternate Part #'s 009226, P-R336A-EP-C #57
Digital control with liquid crystal display (LCD) for temperature selection and heater settings
Capron resin headers prevent rust stains from harming pool surface
Plumb directly from provided 2" PVC threaded union
Smart microprocessor controls diagnostic read-out and continuously monitors operating status
Completely field serviceable
Guaranteed high wind reliability
Looks smart and works smart
1 Year Warranty
Thermal Efficiency of 83%
Elevation: 0 Ft. – 2000 Ft. Click Here for High Altitude Pool Heaters
California Customers Please Note: South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Area of Jurisdiction REQUIRES a Low Nox Heater be installed. The following 6 California Counties are affected: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, & Kern. Installing a non-compliant heater in these counties will void the manufacturer's warranty and could result in a fine from your local code enforcement. Click here for RayPak Low Nox Heaters
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply;
1. if the product has been moved from its original place of installation, or if the original
owner no longer owns the property where the original installation was made;
2. if the product is not properly installed with a pool or spa by a qualified licensed installer in
accordance with applicable local codes and ordinances, good trade practices, and the
manufacturer’s installation instructions;
3. if the rating plate(s) or serial number(s) are altered or removed;
4. if the product is modified in any way, or non-factory authorized accessories or other
components are used in conjunction with the product;
5. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
6. to damage, malfunctions or failures from abuse, act of nature, accident, fire, flood, freeze,
lightning or the like;
7. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from [or due to] connected system control
8. performance problems caused by improper sizing of the heater or electric service
voltage, wiring or fusing;
9. use of any attachment, including any energy saving device not authorized by the
10. to damage, malfunctions or failures from misuse or neglect, including but not limited to,
freeze-ups, operating the heater with the cabinet door off, having flow restrictions or
obstructions between the heater outlet and the pool/spa, or not maintaining a proper
chemical balance (PH level must be between 7.4 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 100
and 150 PPM. Total dissolved solids (TDS) must be no greater than 3000 PPM)
Will this work with salt water pools?
All of pictures of the RP 2100 Digital show the inlet and outlet of the unit on the right side of the unit. My current RP 2100 Digital has the inlet and outlet on the left side on the unit. Is it an option to have the inlet and outlet of the unit on the left side?
Yes, with these RayPak units you can move the inlet/outlet ports to the other side of the unit. They cannot be changed at the vendor before shipping but before installed can be changed.
Can the Raypak P-R336A Propane model be ordered with a cupro nickel heat exchanger? I see it for NG but not propane.
Is this model the electric start replacement for the 2100 R335 milli volt ?
The Raypak PR336AEP ( part number 009226) would be the newer model and electric ignition version of your Raypak 2100 R335 Millivolt.