Part # 009226
Warranty 1 year
Manufacturer Code PR336AEP
Alternate Part #'s 009226
Digital control with liquid crystal display (LCD) for temperature selection and heater settings
Capron resin headers prevent rust stains from harming pool surface
Plumb directly from provided 2" PVC threaded union
Smart microprocessor controls diagnostic read-out and continuously monitors operating status
Completely field serviceable
Guaranteed high wind reliability
Looks smart and works smart
1 Year Warranty
Thermal Efficiency of 83%
Elevation: 0 Ft. – 2000 Ft. Click Here for High Altitude Pool Heaters
California Customers Please Note: South Coast Air Quality Management District ( SCAQMD) Area of Jurisdiction REQUIRES a Low Nox Heater be installed. The following 6 California Counties are affected: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, & Kern. Installing a non-compliant heater in these counties will void the manufacturer's warranty and could result in a fine from your local code enforcement. Click here for RayPak Low Nox Heaters
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply;
1. if the product has been moved from its original place of installation, or if the original
owner no longer owns the property where the original installation was made;
2. if the product is not properly installed with a pool or spa by a qualified licensed installer in
accordance with applicable local codes and ordinances, good trade practices, and the
manufacturer’s installation instructions;
3. if the rating plate(s) or serial number(s) are altered or removed;
4. if the product is modified in any way, or non-factory authorized accessories or other
components are used in conjunction with the product;
5. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
6. to damage, malfunctions or failures from abuse, act of nature, accident, fire, flood, freeze,
lightning or the like;
7. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from [or due to] connected system control
8. performance problems caused by improper sizing of the heater or electric service
voltage, wiring or fusing;
9. use of any attachment, including any energy saving device not authorized by the
10. to damage, malfunctions or failures from misuse or neglect, including but not limited to,
freeze-ups, operating the heater with the cabinet door off, having flow restrictions or
obstructions between the heater outlet and the pool/spa, or not maintaining a proper
chemical balance (PH level must be between 7.4 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 100
and 150 PPM. Total dissolved solids (TDS) must be no greater than 3000 PPM)
how far does the pool heater have to be from the house - huntington ny
For U.S. installations, the point from where the flue products exit the heater must be a minimum of 4 ft below, 4 ft horizontally from, or 1 ft above any door, window or gravity inlet into any building. The top surface of the heater shall be at least 3 ft above any forced air inlet, or intake ducts located within 10 ft horizontally
Is the heatexchangers cupro nickel
Hi Marty, The Heat Exchangers in the Raypac are made of copper and stainless steel.
Is this model the electric start replacement for the 2100 R335 milli volt ?
The Raypak PR336AEP ( part number 009226) would be the newer model and electric ignition version of your Raypak 2100 R335 Millivolt.
What is the amp draw for RayPak RP series digital display?
The RP series draw 4 amps on 120 volts and 2 amps on 240 voltage.
What is the difference between an Electronic and Millivolt ignition?
The basic answer is that Millivolt is the old style of ignition, using a standing pilot light. While the electronic ignition uses a spark start system like a gas grill. Electronic ignitions are more efficient in gas usage and also are better suited for high wind areas where a pilot light might get extinguished.
Will a gas heater operate at the low speed of a dual speed motor?
Probably not - Most gas heater will shut off at low GPM levels (20-40) to keep the heater cores from overheating - 20 for 200 BTUs, 40 for 400 BTUs. Depending on your pool system you might get these GPM levels at the low speed but generally these heaters must be run at the motor's high speed.