Model # CSPHK-142
Availability Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery - Special Order
Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming are required. Pump has enclosed bronze impeller and standard 6" x 4" A.N.S.I. flange connections (D.I.N. option available for 50 Hz models). The pump strainer (order separately) has capacity of 1,100 cubic inches. Both pump and strainer can be ordered with optional epoxy coated castings to provide additional performance and corrosion resistance.
- Cast iron construction, enclosed bronze impeller and bronze wear rings for long lasting reliability.
- Exceptional self priming design with hair and lint strainer installed – allows pumps to be installed above or below water level.
- Oversized hair and lint strainer* with electro-polished stainless steel basket holds a large quantity of debris.
- Available in a wide range of performance levels from 71⁄2 to 20 HP to handle your varied pumping needs.
- Nationally recognized NEMA® motors offer high performance under continuous operation.
- Back pull-out design enables servicing of normal wearing parts without disconnecting piping.
- Dimensionally compatible to most installations for easier initial hook-ups or retrofits.
- Integral design base is slotted for ease of mounting.
Materials and Design:
- Pump Body = Volute type, back pull-out design
4" -ANSI 125 bolted flange discharge port.
- 6" - ANSI 125 bolted flange suction port.
- Material - Volute and Motor Adapter
- Bronze enclosed design with bronze wear ring.
- Cast iron integral design, slotted for mounting ease .
- Corrosion Prevention
- "CC" models have Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating of Scotchkote 134 on all wetted cast iron surfaces for maximum hydraulic performance and corrosion prevention.
- Hair and Lint Strainer
- Separate bolt-on cast iron body and cover; stainless steel toggle bolts. Ductile iron wing nuts; perforated electro-polished stainless steel basket. (Order Separately)
- 6" ANSI 125 bolted flange suction and discharge ports.
- Pump Maximum Limits:
- Liquid Temperature: 125ºF
- Ambient Air Temperature: 104ºF
- pH Range: 6.0 - 9.0
- Standard "JM" type
- Frame Size:
- NEMA "C" flange. 230/460V are open drip-proof design. 200V are totally enclosed, fan cooled.
- Stainless steel sleeved, and gasketed construction.
- 7-1/2 to 20 HP, 3500 RPM, JM open drip-proof, continuous duty, three phase and single phase (7-1/2 HP, 10 HP only).
- Sealed ball type, permanently lubricated.
- Thermal Overload Protection
- All models require external thermal overload protector.
- Power Supply Required
- Three-phase pumps are dual voltage. 7-1/2 and 10 HP single-phase models are available in 230V, 60 Hz only.