Back To Top
DIMENSIONS10" L x 2.75" W x 2.75" D
ALTERNATE PART #'S10401, 10601, 10607, 172006, 570005, C-2604, C2604, FC-2310, FC-3060, FC2310, FC3060, FC3061, PH/6, PH6, R172006, R173220, R173220A, R173321, ST6, T380R, XLS-205
HIGH QUALITY POOL & SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES
- Our generic replacement cartridges are less expensive than the original manufacturers' brands yet still meet the same high quality standards. The key components of a cartridge - filter media, core, and end cap - are all designed for maximum water flow and cartridge life.
- The filter media is point bonded polyester with even fiber distribution which results in an even dirt load and increased water flow.
- The Sharp & Uniform pleated media provides filtration area (square footage) that meets or exceeds the original manufacturers' specifications.
- An open core design provides sturdy support for the media without restricting flow. Increased flow rates result in less wear on the pump and reduced energy usage.
- Anti-microbial end caps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew while supporting the core and media.
- Banded Pleats maximize flow during operation, and help to reduce the frequency of cleaning. Banded pleats also make the cartridge easier to clean.
- We carry thousands of generic cartridges to replace all of the most popular OEM brands such as Sta-Rite, Pentair / Pac Fab, Hayward, Purex, American Products, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Coleman, and more.
Top End Cap
Bottom End Cap
2 - 7/8 in.
9 - 3/4 in.
Top Inside Diameter:
Bottom Inside Diameter:
4 sq. ft.
Back To Top
(5 out of 5 Stars)
(100%) 1 of 1 customer would recommend this product to a friend.
Write A Review
The Most Recent Reviews
Be the first to say if this was helpful or not
5 out of 5 Stars) great filter
from new york
big diffence in pool water with new cartidges.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes - No