Automatic Pump Shut Off System
With this Automatic Pump Shut Off System, Speck selected a SVRS controller that guarantees no nuisance tripping or false alarms. This simple, cost effective VGBA solution prevents pool and spa entrapment. The SVRS allows uninterrupted anti-entrapment protection even during cleaning & back washing. The perfect partner for a Speck Pump.
- The SVRS uses the existing pump motor as a sensor, with patented Shaft Power Monitoring technology which will detect a swimmer blocking the suction drain and quickly shut off the pump.
- Accurately monitors motor power to either single phase or three phase pumps.
- The SVRS is supplied as a fully assembled control panel designed to be installed between an existing pump control panel and the pump motor.
- The SVRS is a recognized secondary method of protection by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- Tested and approved to ASME A112.19.17 SVRS standard and recognized as an Automatic Pump Shut Off System.
- Typically takes less than 1 hour to install with one trade skill, and electrician. Only a few minutes to set up.
- No battery backup required.
- Conformal Coating of circuit board to protect against corrosive gases such as Chlorine.
- Manual reset button on the face on the control box.
- Guaranteed no false alarms, provided the pools' filtration equipment and pump are correctly maintained.