Part # 22806-2
Manufacturer Code 22806
Alternate Part #'s 22805, CWI-WBI-22806
NEED MORE THAN 1 Resin BOTTOM RAIL?
Wall Rim Resin 48” (Single)
How to Measure the Length of a Bottom Rail
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
I am also looking for an alternate part number 17777. Was there ever a part found for this? We just bought our pool used and noticed that this part was broken on one of the pieces. We need a replacement.
We are not showing an alternate part number for this but you can always send us a picture of the pool wall pattern, the top cap, top rail, and upright providing the dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can identify the pool and parts for you.